About Me

Pensacola Beach, FL
I live on Pensacola Beach, just past 23 ave. Most of the time there is swell I'll be surfing, but I'm going to try and take more pictures for this site. I just moved here from tampa so come introduce yourself if you see me shooting or surfing. I can also email you better quality pics.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday

Already a big choppy mess, and forecast to get windier.  Around head high but with winds anywhere from 15-25 mph already I'd say its gonna be pretty choppy.  But... it is spring break, and it will be sunny and warm so I guess it might be doable.  Yesterday afternoon was weird because of the non tide, it would break really good for like 20 minutes and then there would be a 40  minute period of two much water, whitewater rolling through from the outside, and just a general mess, then it would get good again.  Anyways, have fun, be safe.

Still looking for a beater board over 8 ft to teach people on. Let me know


BK

No comments:

Post a Comment