About Me

Pensacola Beach, FL
I live on Pensacola Beach, just past 23 ave. Most of the time there is swell I'll be surfing, but I'm going to try and take more pictures for this site. I just moved here from tampa so come introduce yourself if you see me shooting or surfing. I can also email you better quality pics.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm Back

Around waist high out here on pensacola east beaches and on the up and up.  Should be chest high + by the end of the day.  Buoys are already 4.6 ft @7 seconds.  ITs beautiful out and the high is around 80 something today but the wind is forecast to blow pretty hard today and tomorrow.  But its warm, spring break,  and there are waves so no complaints here.

Try and spread out, if you are learning or new, can't deal with crowds(i.e. can't duckdive, avoid other paddlers), please go surf on the beach somewhere and not our local popular spots.  They are already crowded enough as it is, and it is exacerbated by the spring break crowd.  That is all

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment