About Me

Pensacola Beach, FL
I live on Pensacola Beach, just past 23 ave. Most of the time there is swell I'll be surfing, but I'm going to try and take more pictures for this site. I just moved here from tampa so come introduce yourself if you see me shooting or surfing. I can also email you better quality pics.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday

Well, from what I saw, the waves are still choppy, the wind has died a little and it doesn't look as out of control as yesterday.  That being said waves are still choppy in the head high range with a kickin 15 mph SE wind that is forecast to increase as this slow moving front approaches. It will bring rain and more wind to the area later today and for the next day or so.  Waves slowly on the decrease tomorrow.

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment