About Me

Pensacola Beach, FL
I live on Pensacola Beach, just past 23 ave. Most of the time there is swell I'll be surfing, but I'm going to try and take more pictures for this site. I just moved here from tampa so come introduce yourself if you see me shooting or surfing. I can also email you better quality pics.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Morning

Actually looks a lot more in control out there than I expected.  Only looks about chest high with 12-15mph se wind but the form didn't look too bad.  I think the low tide is keeping all the little choppy waves out.  Anyways, I think we will see a definite increase in size as the tide comes in, bringing with it the larger waves (6ft) that I'm seeing on the buoys and letting those waves make there way across the outside sandbar without losing all of their energy.  Should be a fun day if the wind doesn't get too crazy.

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment