About Me

Pensacola Beach, FL
I live on Pensacola Beach, just past 23 ave. Most of the time there is swell I'll be surfing, but I'm going to try and take more pictures for this site. I just moved here from tampa so come introduce yourself if you see me shooting or surfing. I can also email you better quality pics.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Crap I haven't posted in forever.  Thats what being busy and fishing all the time will do. Along with the lack of waves lately.  And I don't really see the need to chronicle the tiny SUP bumps, not my style, I'll leave it to surfsmooth.  However we do have waves coming in the near future. Saturday and Sunday chest + with waves dwindling through the early part of the next work week. I'll try and get out with the camera, its been too long.

bk

No comments:

Post a Comment