About Me

Pensacola Beach, FL
I live on Pensacola Beach, just past 23 ave. Most of the time there is swell I'll be surfing, but I'm going to try and take more pictures for this site. I just moved here from tampa so come introduce yourself if you see me shooting or surfing. I can also email you better quality pics.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Long time no see.

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone even checks here anymore, I kinda took a hiatus from reporting and pictures for awhile.  I got in a real surfing mood the past few months and have surfed every chance i could.  Might have to do with not being so cold.  And with the new pensacolasurf.com updating multiple spots multiple times a day and surfsmooth reporting I have decided to move away from reporting and just post pictures here. However you may see the occasional educated guess if I happen to see something different than the other guys.  That being said,  I took a bunch of pics sunday at the pier when it was big and side-offshore after I was wore out from surfing. I haven't had any time to edit any of the pictures but I figured yall would want to see them.  If I have a picture of you would like let me know and I'll work on it and email it to you.  Here's some notable pics from the day and the rest can be found at https://picasaweb.google.com/110834664940916101410/DebbySundayPier#








No comments:

Post a Comment